You are here : Products/Services / GSM/Remote monitoring / SatelLite60-SS
Mitec SatelLite60-SS is a battery-powered measuring station in a stainless steel cabinet with the same design in other respects as Sat60-S. Sat60-SS is designed for outdoor installations for measurement of surface and groundwater levels, flow, pH etc., and measuring sensors are connected directly to and powered from the unit.
SatelLite60 measuring station for outdoor installation
Complete low-power industrial GSM measuring station suitable for outdoor installation and in other demanding environments. For direct connection of up to 8 analog signals. Extremely low power consumption for battery operation.
Sat60-SS is delivered in different designs with inputs for DC voltage or current, temperature sensors and pulse sensors (see product data sheet for selection of model). Ordered accessories are installed prior to delivery. Data collection and remote set-up with Mitec Monitor measuring server program. Compatible with Mitec measuring service www.it-sensors.com.
Delivered as standard with TNC contact for antenna, ground plane-free standard rubber antenna and 12V battery pack.
- 4 or 8 analog measuring sensors
- Up to 2 0-1V, 0-15V, 0(4)-20mA inputs
- Up to 2 thermistor inputs
- Up to 6 0(4)-20mA inputs
- 1 pulse input
- 1 on/off output controlled via SMS
- 1 output for power of measuring sensors
- Log memory 62,000 measuring values
- Measuring data transferred to PC via GSM-data
- Alarm via SMS with 20 selectable alarm limits
- Measuring value via SMS
- Enclosure in stainless steel with protective class IP65
- Cable through-connections M12, IP65
- Ground plane-free antenna
- Terminal blocks for connection
- Battery power 12V (24V or 230V AC as accessories)
- Enclosure size, 200 x 300 x 150mm
- Temperature range –20 to 50°C.